Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A New Beginning

When one chapter of your life ends and a new one begins there is often this period of in-between that is hard to describe. You are ready to leave, move on and begin a new and exciting adventure but at the same time you keep holding onto the past. These last few weeks I have been trapped in this grey area. I am so excited to begin my semester abroad in London where I will be studying and interning in the heart of the city, but saying goodbye to friends, family and memories is more difficult than I would have imagined.

I feel so fortunate to have this opportunity to experience a new city and culture. I will get to meet different people, explore London and travel through Europe. Although the preparations have been long and stressful, I know once I land in London it will all be worth it. I have no idea what to expect but this is an experience that will allow me to grow as a person.

Despite the sadness I feel about saying goodbye, I will only be gone a few months and I want to make every minute count. It is difficult to move on with so many mixed emotions but this is the beginning of a new and exciting chapter in my life. I will have great friends by my side to share the experiences with and I can't wait. I am ready for anything.

Cheerio!

"Today is the start of a new adventure. New challenges to face, new memories to make, and new obstacles to overcome." Nishan Panwar


No comments:

Post a Comment